Community Meals: An evening meal will be served at MUMC on the first Thursday of each month. The next dinner is October 2, 2014 at 5:30 pm. This is an outreach ministry designed to provide hot nutritious meals to ICA clients. Contact Barb Lunde, 612-616-6569 if wish to help organize this event.
Family Dinners are Wednesday evenings at 5:30 pm. Call the church office 952-474-4114 to let us know you are coming. Cost is $6 for Adults, $4 for children age 12 -4; Children 3 and under FREE; Family max $20.
We are currently doing a sermon series on Communication and Relationships:
- September 21 Sharing our Faith
- September 28 Family Talk
There are many small group study opportunities available this fall:
- Wednesday 6:30 pm: Living the Questions: starts October 1
- Wednesday 6:30 pm: If You Want to Walk on Water You Have to Get Out of the Boat: starts October 8
- Thursday 7:00 pm: Applying Jesus Principles to Daily Living: starts October 9
- Friday 10:00 am: Writing as a Spiritual Practice: Starts October 3
- Monday 7:00 pm: Making Sense of the Bible: Starts October 13